~NCIS2013 Suggested I do this... so...yea lol
Based off the journal posted by:
Post up a journal with 10-15 things you'd like for Christmas.
Feature other people at the bottom of your journal.
Make sure to try and send other people gifts, even just sending card is nice!
Asking for non-taxidermy items is fine, but if you don't want any this might be the wrong SS for you.
Please include your address on the journal or a way for people to contact you to get your address to send the gift.
Include the rules in your journal.
- Any canine pelts, can be mountable or wall hangers
- Cross fox pelt, fully mountable/Marble Fox pelt, full mountable
- Tails!!! (any kind, keychain optional)
- Skulls of any kinds, (dreams of wolf and bears lol)
- Bone Knife
- Tribal Jewelry
- Gunna sneak soft mounts in this here list lol
- Taxidermy tools
- Feathers, of any legal kind lol
- Rabbit fur, (big project in mind)
- Canine teeth/claws
- Caribou pelt (kinda wanna blanket but just a small back hide would be cool)
- Taxidermy tips! (a really big list of tips and ideas to help me on my way)
- Anything tribal, (lol I'm obsessed)
- Anything of Asian culture
- Wolf anything
- Plushies! (canine pokemon, canines, idk)
- Animal 'toys' (the realistic figurines, I have a few but hell I want more)
- Angel Sanctuary vol. 2 (manga) **I have 1, 3-12 lol)
- Art supplies, (mostly paint and clay because I have none)
- Artwork! (of my characters, yours, fanart, I don't care! I want things to hang up in my home <3)
- A back quiver....my cheap hip one isn't doing it for me.
- Craft tips! (a really big list of tips and ideas to help me on my way)
- Anime figures
- Animal figures
- Wiccan Stuff (I'm not wiccan, more nature-y but I love wiccan things)
- Incense (I prefer sandalwood but I'm open to new smells!)
Though I doubt anyone will either read this, or follow through, lol (as I am very pricey yet not well known) might as well try, right?
44 Eustis Road
Three Forks, MT, 59752